Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
In the past few weeks I’ve been tagged several times for the Sunshine Blogger Award – thank you to all the awesome ladies who nominated me – and I finally found some time to do the tag. The rules? Share seven facts about yourself and then tag 15 fellow bloggers.
1. I pretty much cried my way through the movie Hachiko, the true story about a dog that stays loyal to its owner long after he has died. So whenever I need a good cry, I just watch Hachiko.
Statue of Hachiko, Tokyo (didn’t cry when I took this pic)
2. I sleep with ear plugs every night. I’m a terrible sleeper and even the tiniest noise will wake me up. I can’t even fall asleep anymore without ear plugs.
3. When we first arrived in Switzerland and I couldn’t immediately find a job, I was signed with a hostess agency for a while. But I quit after just one event. All that smiling and playing a living statue? Not for me. Also: look at my outfit…
Yeah… frumpy outfit much? (photo credit Kai Zen)
4. I’m a total disaster when it comes to baking. And yet The Great British Bake Off is one of my favorite shows of the moment.
5. I didn’t meet my grandmother on my dad’s side of the family until 2013. Before that we didn’t have any contact with that side of the family and I knew very little about her.
Meeting my grandmother for the first time
6. I’m convinced that I’d make a great billionaire.
7. I have a thing for vampires. I wouldn’t mind being bitten by a vampire and living on forever as one. My maker of choice is – of course – Damon, but for this photoshoot it was model Kelly who had the pleasure of turning me.
Vampire Kelly taking a bite from me (photo credit Dimitri Heylen)
I think that pretty much everyone and their cat has been tagged for this Award by now, so I’ll just leave it up to you. Feel like doing the tag? Go ahead! You have my blessing! :-)
Have you done the Sunshine Blogger Award tag yet? Were you surprised by some of my facts?