Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
When Stephanie from Elegant Rebel Beauty asked me to work together and to create a celebrity look for her Try This Look Tuesday series*, I didn’t hesitate one moment. The blue eyed freckled red-headed beauty is a master at finding killer looks for the bloggers she works with, and every week she also manages to perfectly execute the look that was chosen for her. This week Stephanie picked an edgy Milla Jovovich look for me with shocking blue eyeshadow and pale lips. Everyone knows that I like a little drama, so I was really happy with my look. In return, I chose an Avril Lavigne look for Stephanie, and boy did she rock it! In today’s post I am showing you the Milla Jovovich look I created for Tuesday’s post, but if you want to see Stephanie’s Avril Lavigne look as well you can read the full article here on her blog.
* it ended up being a Try This Look Monday this week
– Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face primer
– MAC Pro Longwear concealer
– Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing foundation
– Smashbox Halo Longwear Blush in Peachy Dream
– MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow
– MAC Carbon eyeshadow
– NYX Ultra Pearl Mania eyeshadow in White Pearl
– Bourjois Contour Clubbing eye pencil
– Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Deep Black
– Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
– e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Dark
– e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Guava
What do you think of the result? Do you like my interpretation of Milla’s look?