Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
Abramascara*… poof! Long, full lashes that grow at the speed of light. Magic? Nope, not according to Revlon! The brand has added a new mascara to the existing Revlon Grow Luscious range, and they describe the new Lash Potion Mascara as a magic stick. And that is also how they chose to present it, because look:
* forget abracadabra, this is how a beauty addict does magic
This is how Revlon sent me their new Lash Potion Mascara. Original. And pretty! I immediately thought that the whole concept and the look of the Lash Potion Mascara were spot on. But what about all those reality defying promises? Let’s have a look at the magical things that the new Revlon Lash Potion mascara claims to do:
1. it coats the lashes with nourishing and strengthening proteins, peptides and vitamins for healthier, stronger, fuller and faster-growing lashes
2. the light semi-liquid formula gives a perfectly natural result without clumps, even after applying several coats of mascara
3. one coat has a subtle effect, but a second coat immediately adds ‘supernatural length’ and ‘ spellbinding volume’
4. the short bristles of the special wand give extra volume, while the longer bristles neatly separate the lashes and add length
So are these facts, or are these claims just an illusion? It all sounds a little too good to be true, don’t you think? Well, I have good news, because the new Revlon Lash Potion Mascara totally delivers! The special wand really gives my lashes more volume and length – usually you have to choose between the two, but not in this case – and the formula is indeed very light. One coat already adds quite a bit of volume and length, and with a second coat the effect is truly spectacular. And yet my lashes still feel soft and look quite natural, just as promised. Nice!
The one thing that I’m not sure about is the growth boost that the mascara claims to give. My lashes are in pretty good condition anyway, so I find it difficult to judge the nourishing aspect of the mascara. But hey, it never hurts to give your lashes some extra TLC, right, so if the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara indeed cares for my lashes, then great! Bottom line? I am very much under the spell of my new magical mascara!
The new Revlon Lash Potion Mascara is available in three colors (Blackest Black, Waterproof Black and Black-Brown) for approximately 20.90 CHF.
Do you believe in the magic of the new Revlon Lash Potion Mascara? What is your favorite mascara?