Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
I don’t know what the situation is over there, but here in Switzerland it’s been really COLD lately! Temperatures keep dropping and every day I need to put on more and more layers to stay warm. I really don’t like the cold (does anyone?) but I do love snow, and winter definitely has its charm. And the winter season is also a great source of inspiration, because today’s make-up look is based on the cool icy colors and nuances of snow, frost and ice. So that means this time I’m not doing anything dark or colorful, but instead I’m going for wintry white, silver and blue!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Inika Mineral Eye Shadow in Lightening (inner corner of the eye)
- MAC eyeshadow in Electra (eyelid & lower lash line)
- MAC eyeshadow in Print (outer corner of the eye & crease)
- Smashbox Wonder Vision Eye Set in Cosmic (Aqua on the lower lash line)
- Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Eye Liner in Onyx
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies mascara
- e.l.f. Shimmer Palette (eyebrow bone & inner corner of the eye)
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Dark
What do you think of my icy make-up look? Do you like winter?