Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
I don’t know about you, but I rrrrreally like Katy Perry’s new single Dark Horse. And I also love love love the music video for it. A modern hip version of Ancient Egypt? Cool! So cool even that I decided to use the theme of the video for a make-up look. The dominant colors in today’s look are blue and gold, just like in the music video, and I tried to give the whole look a bit of an Egyptian touch while still keeping it very wearable. Are you ready for it?
– Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx (product picture)
– Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Black (review)
– Smashbox Wonder Vision Eye Set (Gold from the Sparks palette) (look)
– MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow (look)
– Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara (review)
– Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige
– Dr. Hauschka Matte & Shimmer Blush Trio (review)
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Honey (product picture)
Do you like the look? What do you think of the song Dark Horse?
P.S.: You can check out Katy Perry’s Dark Horse video here!